I miss studying French so much…
Guess what?
I’ll be with that stuff in a jiffy. Yippiiiiiiiiiie… =)
Oh yes, I’m going to learn French again. The course is started on this beginning of December. Nonetheless, I am taking my class not in CCF Bandung but in CCF Jakarta. Well, that’s about a matter of condition.
No matter what, I’m so blissfully on cloud nine…Hehehe… ;p
I hope I can enjoy my course here as well as my last course in Bandung. Well, I’ll chase my greatest…Wish me luck!
6 notes:
Bonne chance, Dian,,!!;)
ada niat skul ke pranciss?
Merci beaucoup,Nanche...
Iyah nyh,,,doakan yah =)
hohohoho...
udah lama gak maen ksini..
templatenya bagus..
coba bendera di bawahnya bisa diganti bendera indonesia.. Hehehe..
gudlak french-nyaaa..
Hulahula Mon...ehehe,maacih loh =)
Iya tuh,sebenernya ganggu deh tuh bendera,tapi templatenya luchu syh jd ya ya ya..haha ;p (*gak jelas)
smangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! =)
Makasiiiiiihhh...Bu Nadia =)
Post a Comment